Re: Column selection in word

William

Thanks, I tested out that it work only if the table is empty.

If it is not empty, when I do so I found that nvda will also speak the cells from the other columns.

Sylwek Piekarski 於 17/3/2021 17:07 寫道:

Set the cursor in the first cell of the second row.
Press ALT + SHIFT + PGDN and all cells down will be selected.
Open the context menu and select the merge cells.

W dniu 17.03.2021 o 08:01, William pisze:
Hi all

I have the following problem.

I have a 5x5 table in word.

With the first row as the column title and the rest are the table content. But the first column of the content (first cell of row 2 to first cell of fifth row) apply to the rest of the content.

So i wanna combine the above mentioned 4 cells.

Do you know how to do this using NVDA?

Thanks,