Re: PDF in Web Browser - NVDA says embedded object unavailable

Sarah k Alawami

In brave or edge you can just arrow down until you hear "fit to page' or "fit to width." I don't knwo exactly where it is on theepage, but it should show upwhen you open a pdf in either of those two browsers.

On 17 Mar 2021, at 14:43, Mert Anlar wrote:

hi;

where is that option?

17.03.2021 18:20 tarihinde Sarah k Alawami yazdı:

That might not always be the case. I’ve had it say that, and in some cases all I have to do is click “fit to pate” and the text appears. Try that first.

Good luck.