Re: Could not load the sapi5 synthesizer.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 12:56 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:
I would first run the Comm Registration Fixing Tool in NVDA Menu >Tools.
-
I truly doubt that will make the slightest difference given the information available, but, I absolutely agree that this is such a simple troubleshooting step that it should always be tried.

The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues

I just don't think that this is going to end up being an NVDA issue.

      ~ Anton Chekhov