From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 3:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] setting NVDA modifier key

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 06:25 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

switching keyboard layouts will not change NVDA modifier key automatically.

-
Joseph, thanks for the correction.   Has it always been this way?  I could have sworn that both NVDA and JAWS used to do this, but I could very easily be conflating JAWS and NVDA in this regard.

It is nice that those checkboxes in the NVDA Keyboard settings allow you to mix and match as you see fit.

      ~ Anton Chekhov