From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 4:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] setting NVDA modifier key

Joseph,

          Thanks.  That 2013 date definitely makes it prior to my involvement with NVDA in any depth.  I joined this group in March 2016, and I cannot recall if I was ever on the freelists list, and if I was, it would have been for a very short time before the appearance of this group on Groups.io.

      ~ Anton Chekhov