Re: what's new tutorial for nvda 2016.3 drop box link.

hi.
downloading link from dropbox sometimes was impossible or at least
very difficult.
i did not know i should change 0 in the last of link to 1 to download
it directly!
thanks so much and God bless you.

On 9/9/16, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Gene,

I did what you suggested and it worked. I see where my mistake was. I
should have selected the link first and then pasted it into internet
explorer. Thanks for your help.

Rosemarie

I'll give it a try one more time.

On 9/8/2016 8:41 PM, Gene wrote:
It can be done. You can't do it when reading the message. That is a
read only field. coppy the link to the clipboard. Paste it into the
browser's address bar or in the case of Internet Explorer, the open
dialog if you would rather paste it there.
Remove the 0 and type a 1.