Re: Files and folders and drives; properties

hi.
do you mean extra informations or wrong informations?
some people say that this option should be unchecked.
but i always use it and i am satisfied of it.
but sometimes in teamtalk for example: it reads the name of person
incorrectly and i should use up arrow and down arrow key again.
in general, i am satisfied of it and love it.
and also, because i did not learn object navigation and dont use
screen review, very offten, its a very helpful feature for me that
nvda reports the descriptions and tooltips automaticly.
i forgot to say,
i am very glad that nvda even describes the items in control panel,
and different items like my document, my computer, etc.

On 3/19/21, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:
Hi Zara,

When the nvda preferences is set to "tool tips", does that cause a lot of
unnecessary chatter?

Cheers,

Montt