NVDA add-on question - Clipboard History

Shaban Mamedov <shabanmamedov1@...>

Hello everyone,
I have been using NVDA for a long time, so I really like its features, and full NVDA, to put it simply.
As you may already know, Windows 10 has an option called Clipboard History where you can place the copied text to use later wherever you want.
I have a question for members of the nvda group and add-on developers.
Is it possible to create an add-on for NVDA, that will perform the same task as the clipboard history in Windows 10, although it will be possible to use the same function with this add-on in earlier versions of Windows, such as Windows 7/8 / 8.1.
I think this add-on will help most NVDA users, as sometimes we need to put something in the clipboard history to paste later.
I have no experience with Python programming, otherwise, I will happily create this add-on for everyone.
Sincerely,
Shaban.