Re: Question about strictly using NVDA core functionality on nonpersonal computers

Sarah k Alawami

You could create a portable copy of your install with all add ons. I did this to test with a now defunked shadow machine. You could do this at lat install, hope you still can now.

On 20 Mar 2021, at 11:20, Louise Pfau wrote:

Hi.  If I use NVDA on computers that aren’t mine, I only use it with core functionality.  I’m hesitant to use add-ons when it’s not my property, particularly when I don’t use a portable copy.  I do have several add-ons installed on my personal computer though.  Do people think it’s wise to avoid using add-ons in such a case?

Thanks,

Louise