Re: NVDA indentation reporting, can it ignore blank lines?

I can understand why you want this.  Even if I were editing pure text, I know I'd prefer not to hear "no indent" if there is actually no indent.  Reading the line, as is, should imply no indent.  But I can also understand wanting that to be a toggle, there are times where hearing "no indent" can be useful as well.

      ~ Anton Chekhov