Re: NVDA indentation reporting, can it ignore blank lines?

Luke Davis

I am also interested in this, because I've been finding this behavior annoying lately.

I don't have time to work on it right now either, but I would imagine you probably need to monkeypatch something in speech/__init__.py. It needs to keep track of the previous non-zero indentation, and for each indentation that matches it, but was separated from it by a zero indentation, suppress indentation announcement and beeps. Possibly something in getIndentationSpeech(), although hopefully not in getTextInfoSpeech().

Luke