Re: Is there a way to turn off announcement of table column and row headings?

Luke Davis

Well, you can try turning off layout tables in Browse Mode settings (NVDA+control+b), or actually turning off column and row header announcements in document formatting settings (NVDA+control+d, then alt+e twice, followed by space and enter).

I would try the layout tables thing first.

Luke

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021, John J. Boyer wrote:

I surf some websites that use tables for formatting. That is just annoying and sometimes confujsing.
Is there a way to turn off announcement of row and column headings?