Re: Is there a way to turn off announcement of table column and row headings?

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Actually that's not entirely accurate, as the original poster could
use configuration profiles to only turn off row and column
announcements in the chosen web browser.

On 3/23/21, Louise Pfau <lpfau@telus.net> wrote:
Hi. You should also be aware that if you turn off cell coordinates in NVDA

document formatting settings, it won't announce blank cells in programs like

Excel with a tabular structure. I found a setting for headings, but I don't

know if it will read them correctly as column and row titles like JAWS
will.

Louise