Need Help with Outlook 2010 Message List and NVDA 2020.4

Kelly Sapergia

Hi,

I recently installed the latest version of NVDA, version 2020.4, on a friend’s computer that has Outlook 2010 as the email client. We’re currently experiencing a problem where NVDA won’t read any messages when moving through the message list. The only way we can read the message currently focused on is by using Insert+Up Arrow. I personally use Outlook 365 on my system without any problems, but my friend wants to stay with Outlook 2010. Is there a setting in NVDA we need to set so it will work properly in the message list?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly John Sapergia

Show Host, Production Director, Webmaster

The Global Voice Internet Radio

www.theglobalvoice.info

Personal Website: www.ksapergia.net

Business Site (KJS Productions): www.kjsproductions.com