From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 2:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need Help with Outlook 2010 Message List and NVDA 2020.4

Hi,

Thanks, but Say All has nothing to do with our issue in this case. Emails can be read fine, it’s just the list of messages we’re having problems navigating.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly John Sapergia

Show Host, Production Director, Webmaster

The Global Voice Internet Radio

www.theglobalvoice.info

Personal Website: www.ksapergia.net

Business Site (KJS Productions): www.kjsproductions.com