Re: Need Help with Outlook 2010 Message List and NVDA 2020.4

Sarah k Alawami

If you want to maximize a windows use windows up arrow. If you need to dock the window to the left use windows left. There are scads of these key strokes, a google will help find em all.

On 23 Mar 2021, at 16:22, Gene wrote:

Are you using the Windows 10 add-on? I don't recall the exact name but it causes NVDA to work better in certain instances when using Windows 10. Others will tell you the name.

I have no idea if it will help in this case but its worth trying.

Gene

-----Original Message----- From: Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 4:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Need Help with Outlook 2010 Message List and NVDA 2020.4

Hi,

Thanks, but Say All has nothing to do with our issue in this case. Emails can be read fine, it’s just the list of messages we’re having problems navigating.

Yours Sincerely,

Kelly John Sapergia

Show Host, Production Director, Webmaster

The Global Voice Internet Radio

www.theglobalvoice.info

Personal Website: www.ksapergia.net

Business Site (KJS Productions): www.kjsproductions.com