Re: problems to login in aws's console

Am I safe in presuming you're starting at this page:  https://console.aws.amazon.com/  ?

I just tried logging in to my account, and to my shock (given this is Amazon) it does appear that they are using a version of Captcha that is of the "enter a string of characters shown" variety where the only other control is one to show a different set of characters.  There is nothing for an audio challenge, etc.

I would be contacting Amazon Disability Support and screaming bloody murder!

      ~ Anton Chekhov