From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 9:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] virtual desktops in windows 10

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:27 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Can you verify that Windows 10 App Essentials is enabled?

-
Joseph,

That is critically important, and I'm starting to believe that in addition to Windows 10 Version and Build, NVDA version, and software being used version (when applicable), that a list of NVDA Add-Ons active is something that's needed generally for a number of more in-depth questions.

I cannot recall, but is what is now Windows 10 App Essentials slated to be subsumed into the NVDA core code at any point in the foreseeable future?

      ~ Anton Chekhov