From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: March 24, 2021 12:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Skype with NVDA

Janet,

           Even my question itself may be outdated, but are you using the Skype App (as in the modern Win10 Skype) or the installed Skype for Desktop variety (see:

Download Skype for Desktop | Available for Windows, Mac ...)?

That will make a difference in advice, and if memory serves the Skype Desktop version is more accessible than the modern app, but I could easily have that flip-flopped.

      ~ Anton Chekhov