Re: Using Skype with NVDA

if you use skype for desktop and you move to another application and
return to skype again and it does not work, just press alt to open
menu bars then press scape to close it and yuse brows mode in desktop
skype.

On 3/24/21, Janet Brandly <jbrandly@shaw.ca> wrote:
Hello all,

I need to use Skype for a possible new job. However, when I start it, I
don't get any speech. I have tried going in and out of browse mode, and
still there is nothing. Would someone mind giving me some quick tips and/or
pointing me towards an ad-on? I looked on the NVDA add-on site and just
found one. I'm not sure how modern it is. I am using Win10 and the latest
NVDA.

Thanks,

Janet

--