Re: A Special Notice for Subscribers Who Have Set Themselves Up for Special Notices Only

Steve Hoad

The following address does not work.
nvda+summary@nvda,groups.io

Even when the comma is replaced by a dot it still bounces.

Hello All,

First, if you receive all messages from the group, or a summary or daily
digest, then you can hit DELETE for this message now.

Secondary to another issue I have noticed that we have a few subscribers who
are listed with a Special Notices Only delivery type. Since, prior to this
message, I do not ever recall having seen a single true "Special Notice"
sent out on any Groups.io group, I suspect this subscription option may have
been set up in error. If it wasn't, then you, too, may hit DELETE for this
message now. But, if you want to actually receive content as it comes in to
the group instead, then please send a message to one of the following email
addresses:

To receive each group message individually: nvda+single@nvda.groups.io (
nvda+single@nvda.groups.io )

This is the default delivery unless you send a message to one of the
addresses that follows.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digests:
nvda+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io ( nvda+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io )

To receive group messages in a plain text digest: nvda+digest@nvda.groups.io
( nvda+digest@nvda.groups.io )

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:
nvda+summary@nvda,groups.io

Or, if you prefer to set up topic preview, so that you get the first message
of any new topic, but will only get subsequent ones if you choose to follow
that topic, please see the instructions for doing that in, *Controlling the
Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io* (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1B941pSg2OCRKGukRg1d5w7nwu8wJLUaK
) (docx file format).

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program . . .

~ Anton Chekhov

--
Steve Hoad