Re: A Special Notice for Subscribers Who Have Set Themselves Up for Special Notices Only

Steve,

            Thanks, and I got your private message also.  There is a typo, but I am having no issue with the summary address, which when corrected is:  nvda+summary@nvda.groups.io

             If I send a message to that address, I get the automated confirmation reply, which reads:

Hello,

We have received a request to change your email delivery settings for the nvda@nvda.groups.io group. Your current setting is "No Email" and the request is to change it to "Summary" . If this is correct, please just reply to this email and your email delivery setting will be changed promptly.

If you did not request this, please accept our apologies and ignore this message. Your email delivery setting will not be changed.

      ~ Anton Chekhov