Accessible Alternatives to Microsoft Office

Hi all. I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for free alternatives to Microsoft Office that work with NVDA and Windows 10. I had access to Microsoft Office for years through my university, but I had to quit school recently because my health wouldn't allow me to continue. I doubt I could afford a subscription to Microsoft 365. My school account hasn't been canceled, so I could still technically use Microsoft Office free through them, but I'm not sure I should do that, and I don't want to continue using, and getting more familiar with, software that I'll eventually have to give up. I know there's LibreOffice. Is that the best free alternative, or are there others I should try? Thanks.