Re: Accessible Alternatives to Microsoft Office

aad leeflang <aad@...>

hello
i am using open office, but that is only a text editor, so no outlook or
callendar.
libre officde is more or less the same and works fine.
and it is free
aad

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 23:25:06 -0500
"Lanie Molinar" <laniemolinar91@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all. I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm looking for free alternatives to Microsoft Office that work with NVDA and Windows 10. I had access to Microsoft Office for years through my university, but I had to quit school recently because my health wouldn't allow me to continue. I doubt I could afford a subscription to Microsoft 365. My school account hasn't been canceled, so I could still technically use Microsoft Office free through them, but I'm not sure I should do that, and I don't want to continue using, and getting more familiar with, software that I'll eventually have to give up. I know there's LibreOffice. Is that the best free alternative, or are there others I should try? Thanks.

aad leeflang
presenter of soul food, tripledutch, friday on my mind sunday morning comming down and der aad leeflang mix on the global voice, ohrfunk.de and everythingradio.