Re: Is this possible with NVDA

Gene

I believe that can be scripted for or perhaps an add-on can do it. But if you are asking if there is a way to do that such as frames offers in JAWS, I know of no such way. I don't know why that is, a technical problem with implementing it in the way NVDA gets information or if it just hasn't been done.

From: Michael Maslo
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 11:44 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Is this possible with NVDA

Hello everyone:

I was wondering if this is possible to do with NVDA.

Is it possible to have NVDA monitor a portion of the screen and when
this particular phrase or word is found that NVDA would read it
automatically? Is there a way to have nVDA read a pop up if one pops up
while reading a screen?

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.