NVDA with Microsoft Windows OneCore voice in Vietnamese

Vy pham

Howdy all!
I hope you people are all well and safe during the pandemic. Could you folks please provide me with some tips here? I love using the Microsoft Windows OneCore voice in Vietnamese with NVDA. My problem is everytime I access the Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, I am running into an issue where the language is not reading
properly. Instead of reading in Vietnamese (An), it automatically switches to David, the English American. I am assuming this has to do with the unicode setting? Hints please?
Many thanks in advance!
You all take good care of yourself and your family!