Re: Accessible Alternatives to Microsoft Office

Rui, listen to:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pJmW23YhVbrhCh1gWkL4TMegVDCxJBfl/view?usp=sharing

I started recording just before I started typing "This is a test."  Even with my fat fingering the entire recording is less than 60 seconds long.  You can hear me tabbing around the Save dialog more than once after I had it open.  It's saying everything for me that I am accustomed to hearing when navigating a Save dialog.

The volume in the Google Media Player is very low for some reason.  When I download the file and listen to it using Windows Media Player it's easier to hear.

      ~ Anton Chekhov