Re: Accessible Alternatives to Microsoft Office

Rui Fontes

Here is very different...

When the dialog opens NVDA read the information, but when you press Tab nothing is read.

Rui Fontes

Às 18:23 de 25/03/2021, Brian Vogel escreveu:

Rui, listen to:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pJmW23YhVbrhCh1gWkL4TMegVDCxJBfl/view?usp=sharing

I started recording just before I started typing "This is a test."  Even with my fat fingering the entire recording is less than 60 seconds long.  You can hear me tabbing around the Save dialog more than once after I had it open.  It's saying everything for me that I am accustomed to hearing when navigating a Save dialog.

The volume in the Google Media Player is very low for some reason.  When I download the file and listen to it using Windows Media Player it's easier to hear.

      ~ Anton Chekhov