Re: Information that's essential when asking about suspected NVDA issues . . .

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I opened Winver through the search box, and there doesn’t seem to be a version type such as “Home” or “Pro”.  Is it possible I’m looking in the wrong place in the dialog?  The only information I found was “Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867)”.  I know it’s windows 10, but it just says “Microsoft Windows”.  I use a combination of NVDA with the virtual review add-on and the JAWS “Virtualize current window” command, so it’s easier to copy information like that from dialogs.

Louise