Re: Information that's essential when asking about suspected NVDA issues . . .

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 05:51 PM, Jewel Ardoin wrote:
I told Pam and she said that she will call them. So, you may want to let her know as well.
-
Jewel,

I don't know if this was accidentally sent to the group with the intention of going to someone privately, CCed to the group, or what.  I just wanted to let you know that I have no idea who Pam happens to be.

      ~ Anton Chekhov