Re: problems with a punctuation mark

Gene,

Just curious what you get for the following line:

''Gene''

Using OneCore I get Gene prime, which is really interesting. Particularly because I get tick (which is not unexpected) if I start going character by character from the start of the line.

It would be better, if it's not being done by some weird automation, for the originators not to use two single quotes in place of a single double quote character.

      ~ Anton Chekhov