Re: Accessible Alternatives to Microsoft Office

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 07:23 PM, David Goldfield wrote:
They also have a dedicated list dealing with accessibility issues.
-
David,

I know how careful you usually are, so I instantly thought, "Write-O" when I saw that prior reference to OpenOffice where LibreOffice was intended.  We all do this sort of thing every once in a while, and having a "reputation for accuracy which proceeds you in regard to accuracy" made me virtually certain you hadn't intended what you'd actually sent.

LibreOffice Accessibility Mailing List

accessibility@...

LibreOffice Accessibility Mailing List Archive

I tried sending to the address for that group earlier today with subscribe as the subject, but got nothing back either confirming or refuting the subscription.  I'll have to try again with subscribe in the message body.  But what's above is what they give on their own web page.  It would be helpful if they gave actual instructions for subscribing, but I couldn't find anywhere I could send that request to.

      ~ Anton Chekhov