Re: does nvda have its own keystroke to read footnote?

Sylwek Piekarski

Hello Paul

Thank you for a very functional addition.
I have a proposal to program another function. I suggest adding the ability to read for the current page of the content from the header and footer. I suggest that separate keyboard shortcuts are used.

Regards

Sylwek

W dniu 19.03.2021 o 19:46, bering.p pisze:

Hi,
If you want, you can try  this add-on:
wordAccessEnhancement
This is the current development version.

The stable version is here:
v2.3

I am at your disposal for any further informations.
Best regards.
Paul.
Le 19/03/2021 03:37, Aschalew Byness a écrit :
Hi Friends?
When I  read with NVDA, I want to read the content in the footnote as
well. Does nvda have keystroke of its own to read footnote like
alt+shift+e in jaws? the raven shortcut of word (alt+s, h, is a litle
bit time taking.