Re: Accessible Alternatives to Microsoft Office

Hettie <woehler.hettie@...>

Doesn't work. I enter on Uninstall and the program seems to be reinstalled instead of uninstalled. I tried it again and received the message "Another program is being installed. Wait until it is finished and try again."

No other program was installed at that times.

Never had this type of uninstall messages before.

Hettie

On 3/26/2021 3:39 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 06:56 AM, Hettie wrote:
How do I uninstall the program?
-
Using Control Panel, Programs & Features Item.

Open that, find Softmaker Free Office in the list and select it, then activate the Uninstall control.

      ~ Anton Chekhov