Re: Information that's essential when asking about suspected NVDA issues . . .

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 04:04 PM, Louise Pfau wrote:
I don’t think that the dialog says the overall windows version
-
It does, but in pieces, at least for Windows 10.  The initial line says just Windows, but the line we were discussing before, that comes after the copyright line, says, "Windows 10," followed by the edition.

Like I said previously, if Microsoft had a lick of sense the initial announcement would say "Windows 10 Pro, Version {version}, Build {build}," and, ideally and even though it's very seldom anything but 64-bit, I'd have it say either 32-bit or 64-bit after the previously mentioned information.

      ~ Anton Chekhov