Re: NVDA announcing dot every time it encounters a period punctuation

brice Mijares

Gene, I have no Idea how I screwed things up in punctuation. I fired up my

other Lenovo laptop and compared the punctuation  settings and one setting was different. once punctuation was opened, I tabbed over twice and set it to all and now I don't hear the dot when it comes to a period. Thanks for the
info. Problem solved. Never di fine the acute symbol. I give up. Don't want to mess up my settings again. Have a nice weekend.
Windows 10 Pro, 20H2 (64-bit) build 19042.868