Re: problems with a punctuation mark

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 06:23 PM, Luke Davis wrote:
Which is why you have a temporary dictionary. :)
-
Yeah, so I can forget all the effort I've put in, and tricks I've found, over time when "the next generation" of a question comes up again! ;-)

And that's only half in jest.  I have a much smaller default dictionary than I imagine many "daily driver" users of NVDA have, but almost all of it is regex items, many of which I slaved over.  I know darned well I'd forget 'em if I just removed 'em, and if I put them somewhere else I couldn't find 'em as quickly!

      ~ Anton Chekhov