Re: NVDA announcing dot every time it encounters a period punctuation

Gene

that's good that you corrected the problem.

I'm not sure how you would find the acute symbol. Is there one on an English keyboard? You may have to enter it using the numpad method. I'll let others discuss that question.

From: brice Mijares
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2021 4:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] still having a problem

Gene, I have no Idea how I screwed things up in punctuation. I fired up my

other Lenovo laptop and compared the punctuation settings and one
setting was different. once punctuation was opened, I tabbed over twice
and set it to all and now I don't hear the dot when it comes to a
period. Thanks for the
info. Problem solved. Never di fine the acute symbol. I give up. Don't
want to mess up my settings again. Have a nice weekend.
Windows 10 Pro, 20H2 (64-bit) build 19042.868