New Issue With Activating Elements on Firefox?

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I think my Firefox just got auto-updated (it is now version 87.0).
Along with that, I recently began experiencing issues on Whatsapp Web
as well as on Google Search with activating different links and
elements. I press Enter, move to it by object navigation and then
NVDA+Enter, route the mouse to it and then simulate a left mouse
click, press F11 to perhaps maximize Firefox and then press Enter, go
into focus mode and then press Enter, but I just can't get them to be
clicked. Are others facing anything similar? If not, I'll keep
troubleshooting to try to remedy this odd but significant bug.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah