Re: NVDA alpha-22160,656ecb5f issue when switching between FF profiles

john doe

Correction, I'm seeing this issue with alpha-22160,656ecb5f

I don't have a Github account, so hopefully this regression can be
picked up from here.

On 3/27/2021 9:15 AM, john doe wrote:
Hello all,

With the latest next release of NVDA, when using firefox with multiple
profiles NVDA does not detect when I switch from one profile to an other.

In other words, I have two profiles (p1 and p2), I first start p1 then
start p2, NVDA will still "read" the content of p1 even though I'm in p2.

This looks to be a regression from the previous next release.

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
John Doe