Re: New Issue With Activating Elements on Firefox?

Bhavya shah

Dear Luke,

Please ignore my original email. The issue does not appear anymore. I
am not sure what caused it nor what fixed it, but I appreciate your
message. I will update this thread should I encounter it again.

Thanks.

On 3/27/21, Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com> wrote:
Since not all of us use Whatsapp, can you give an exact set of steps to
reproduce using Google or a similar public site?

Before you do, please run the Com Reg Fixing Tool in the NVDA Tools menu; I
have
seen exotic web page controls misbehave in Firefox if your Com Registrations

have gone wonky.

Lastly: what NVDA and Windows version?

Luke

--