Re: Information that's essential when asking about suspected NVDA issues . . .

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, to be even more of a nit pick it should be thus in the winver dialogue.

Windows [insert type] [insert version] [insert build] [inserted updated when] [insert copyright date]

On 26 Mar 2021, at 20:17, Louise Pfau wrote:

Your suggestion about the way they should’ve structured the dialog makes sense.  Would it do any good to offer it as feedback, given that the dialog has been structured the same way for years?  I eventually did find the overall Windows version information in the copyright section, which doesn’t seem logical to me.

Louise