Re: alt tabbing and getting error sounds

Should I change any settings for the log before I sent it along?

On 3/28/2021 12:26 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Can you send me your log privately so I can diagnose it?
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2021 9:22 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] alt tabbing and getting error sounds

Hello all. I have an annoying issue here. I"m running latest version of windows 10 (20h2 19042.868) with latest version of NVDA alpha. When I
alt+tab and when I use the Windows search box, i get an error sound. I
access the Windows search box by pressing the Windows logo key.

For some reason, I"m thinking this could be caused by 12232. Not sure if
this is correct. Hopefully, this one can be fixed soon.