exploring nvda on Saturdays with acbradio

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I have been listening to the show Exploring NVDA on Saturdays on ACB radio on the community channel at three PM eastern and I do like the topics that it covers. Does anyone know where I can get the form heard something about it yesterday, this person Branden who hosts the show did mention something about what topics would everyone like to be covered on the next weeks show and this one lady did mention oh yeah just send out the form. Where do you get this form? Anyone know about this?

The Day After the Killer Died, a Tipster Called Police
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6060a0eb69ee820ea41c5st03duc1
Stabbing Attack Leaves 1 Dead, 6 Injured at Library
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6060a0eb8d40520ea41c5st03duc2
Birx Says Death Toll 'Could Have Been Mitigated'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6060a0ebb08f920ea41c5st03duc3