Re: Braille Formatting

Quentin Christensen

Did you get an answer to this?  The only thing I can think of is could it simply be the document?  EG this first line of my reply is quite long and although visually it likely wraps to a second line, it is one "line" and should pan correctly on a Braille display.
This line is short.
This too.

Quentin.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:17 AM Jonathan Milam <milamj@...> wrote:

Hi All,

While reading a document with my Brailliant BI 40, the text fills the entire display for the first several pans, but then I may see one or two words and a mostly blank line until I advance the display again.  I am seeing this in Google Docs, Word and even Notepad.  Which setting do I need to change within NVDA to ensure that each advance of the display fills the entire display with text?

Thanks,
Jonathan

--
Quentin Christensen