Re: NVDA closes after disconnecting from bluetooth

Quentin,

Jimmy originally offered, "When I turn the speaker back on and it reconnects, NVDA  is closed and I need do the control alt n shortcut."

The way I'm reading this is that it's not a typical complaint about "the usual Bluetooth sleeping issues" but that NVDA itself is closing unexpectedly and must be restarted using the keyboard shortcut to fire it up (though one could, of course, fire it up via any method of one's choosing).

Now, if Mr. Vonderlinden would clarify, that would help a lot.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon