Re: How to get NVDA speak a word

Now, to my embarrassment, I see that it was Tyler Spivey, not Luke Davis, who went through the whole "how does the dictionary process" thing a few days ago.

Nonetheless, I owe great thanks to Messrs. Spivey, Davis, and Christensen when it comes to "deep dives into the bowels of NVDA" over many occasions, and am offering same, again, now.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon