vocalizer 4.0

Life My Way

when will the new driver for vocalizer 4.0 be out?

On 9/9/2016 9:09 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Send it also to me, please!

rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com

Rui

-----Mensagem Original-----
De: Mallard
Data: 9 de setembro de 2016 14:35
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Strange issue with NVDA 2016.3 and Hims BrailleSense
Plus

Hello Paul,

Yes, please! Could you send me the .dll file at

mallard@kimabe.eu

I suppose you'll have to send a link; I don't know whether servers would
block a .dll file as such.

I'm sure my friend will be forever grateful, and not just him!

Thanks ever so much!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/09/2016 14:46, P. Otter ha scritto:
hi, i know that problem, there is an error in a .dll file.

there is a new one, i don't know why they don't implement it in the new
version of nvda.

i can if you want post the correct .dll file.

you can find the .dll in the folder /nvda/brailledisplay drivers/hims

there you find a .dll called HanSoneConnect.dll

but this one is wrong, it connects the display not correct.

you have to overwrite it with the new one and all your problems are gone.

i hear if you want it.

cheers

paul otter

Op 9-9-2016 om 11:15 schreef Mallard:
Hello all,

A friend reports installing a Hims BrailleSense Plus with NVDA 2016.3 on
Windows 10 (latest update), and experiencing the following issues:

1. NVDA doesn't retain the braille display selection, and the device must
be selected every time he connects it, or restarts NVDA;

2. The braille display command keys and cursor routings don't respond,
although they did as soon as the device was installed.

Both the laptop and NVDA have been rebooted a few times to check whether
they would return to work correctly, but no success.

I know the braille display is a BrailleSense Plus with qwerty, and that
braille settings are on "Braille display follows focus".

I hope someone has some advice, because the guy is a teacher, and badly
needs his device to work properly at scholl, as well as at home.

Ciao,
Ollie

.