Re: Excel: Stop Saying "Formula Bar"

Pele West

Hi Again, Brian

Thanks for writing. I have answered your questions in your message:

Brian: I want to be absolutely clear, NVDA is saying this to you even when what you are writing in that cell is not a formula? It's not telling me this even when I am entering a formula.

Pele: Yes, NVDA says "Formula Bar" every time I type in a field.

Brian: Also, it's important to know what versions of both Excel and NVDA you are using, and if it's not Windows 10 you're using, what Windows version, too.

Pele: I am using Windows 10, MSOffice 2016 and the latest version of NVDA.

Pele