Re: The location of NVDA dictionaries (or the default dictionary, at the very least)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 07:02 PM, Sascha Cowley wrote:
FYI you can use environment variables in the address bar in windows explorer.
-
Good to know.  I'm being lazy, but do you happen to know whether File Explorer will allow you to view any of what are the normally hidden files or folders if you do use the environment variables to get to them?  I'd suspect not, but don't know, and don't feel like experimenting at this moment or this evening, so I thought I'd ask.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon